SIFT is looking for…
We are looking for someone who:
- Driven by their Christian faith, can be passionate about delivering spiritual and physical hope to the poor of Nicaragua.
- As the charity’s Chief Executive, can give vision and direction to SIFT projects in Nicaragua and to manage the support work in the UK.
- Is able to take the role on a non-salaried, expenses only basis and can give at least two days a week to the work.
- Is available to travel in the UK and, as the need arises, to Nicaragua.
Applications are invited by 30 April 2019.
For applications and further information, including a job profile, please contact Mark Catley, Chair of Trustees.
We are looking for people who:
- Desire to apply their Christian faith to help manage the SIFT charity, delivering hope to the poor of Nicaragua.
- Have experience or skills to contribute to the work of the Board of Trustees (in particular, but not exclusively, in finance / accounting).
- Are able to attend three Board meetings a year (Skype can be arranged).
Applications are welcome at any time.
For applications and further information please contact Mark Catley, Chair of Trustees.